JOIN THE SUPER ACTIVE COUPONING AT BJ'S & BEYOND FACEBOOK GROUP
6,200 MEMBERS & GROWING!
It’s a brand new year, and it’s NOT too early to start saving up for gift cards.
One of the easiest ways to earn points called SB from Swagbucks, is to make Swagbucks Search your default search engine on your browser.
Swaggernauts that use the Swagbucks search engine as their default, can earn 3x more than the average user! Here’s how to do it:
Defaulting your Search Engine in Chrome
- Go to Settings on your Chrome browser (the 3 lines on the top right of the browser)
- Click on “Settings” from the dropdown list
- Click on “Manage Search Engines”
- Look for Swagbucks under “Other Search Engines”
- Click “Make Default”
Defaulting your Search Engine in Firefox
- Go to your browser search field, this can be found on the right of your address bar, and click the drop down menu and look for Swagbucks
- Click on Swagbucks
*Please Note: If you’ve never performed a search from search.swagbucks.com you may not see Swagbucks in the list. Perform a search from Search.Swagbucks.com and then follow the instructions to set it as your default search engine.
Haven’t signed up yet?
I have a special code for you. When you sign up for a new account, use my code MYBJS77 to get 70 Swagbucks FREE!
Join now and start earning your first gift card!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO COUPONING AT BJ's
Sign up to receive the Exclusive FREE Guide, plus tons of money saving ideas, coupons, deals & more.