Have you heard about Checkout 51? You may have already discovered this wonderful little bit of shopping goodness, but I hadn't until recently when a friend on Facebook mentioned it to me.
You could say I was living under a rock, or you could say I was just way too busy growing a human being inside of me to notice.
Now that I'm starting to feel normal again from the birth experience, it is time to share! Consider Checkout 51 to be another tool in your money saving arsenal.
Each week, I'll be sharing Checkout 51 offers with you. New offers are live every Thursday.
Here are 7 things to know about Checkout 51:
- You can shop at ANY STORE.
- They often give eCoupons for whole foods such as milk, produce, and eggs.
- The offers are fresh every Thursday, and you have a week to shop and upload your receipts.
- You do not need a smart phone! They allow you to upload right from your computer.
- You get $2 deposited into your account just for uploading your first receipt. Hello, free money!
- Like SavingStar, you get money sent via a check or PayPal.
- Once you hit the $20 threshold, they will send you your money!
Sign up for Checkout 51. Every little bit helps your bottom line.
Are you using Checkout 51? What do you like or dislike about the program?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here