Kellogg’s Family Rewards has unveiled a new way to collect points. Instead of entering codes from packages, you can now register your store loyalty cards AND/OR upload receipts for your Kellogg’s purchases.
How does the new Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program work?
You will get 100 points when you add your first store loyalty card (BJs is on the list), plus an additional 100 points when you upload your first receipt.
There are two ways to earn points:
– Use your KFR-connected loyalty card every time you shop to collect points based on your purchases.
– Upload a picture of your receipt using your computer, smartphone or text message.
Do you still have codes from packages to enter?
No problem, you can still enter them. I wouldn’t wait too long, because this feature will be phased out at some point.
Earn up to 500 points for exploring the new Kellogg’s Family Rewards program.
Log into your account and navigate over to the yellow button at the top (“How KFR Works”)
– Watch a video about the new Kellogg’s Family Rewards program, and earn 100 points.
– After the video is over, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the purple image (“Earn Bonus Points”) Here you can…
– Complete your profile (100 points)
– Connect your Facebook or Twitter account (100 points)
– Register store loyalty cards (100 points)
– Upload your first receipt (100 points)
I’m not pleased about having to scan or snap pics of receipts. However, connecting my loyalty cards and having them auto-detect my Kellogg’s purchases is fine. I’ll just set them and forget them. What I really hope they continue, is that they keep releasing free bonus points to bank.
It’s Your Turn
Tell me what YOU think. Are you more or less likely to enter codes by uploading your receipt? How do you feel about these changes?