Just imagine enjoying radiant good health… waking up with high energy every single day… feeling your body grow stronger… being able to offer your family alternative ways to heal when they get everyday ailments, and supporting better wellness overall so you get sick less often.
And imagine having a resource you can turn to, like a wise mentor, as new situations arise. You won’t have to spend hours crawling around the internet to get answers. You can be confident that you understand what you’re using, and aren’t taking risks with your family’s health.
One of my favorite online companies loves to put together what they call “bundles” which is their way of saying “a crazy amount of value in one really affordable package”.
Well, they’ve brought back two of their most popular bundles, just in time to get ready for a healthy new year! The first one’s called The Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle and The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle.
Let’s talk about The Herbs and Essential Oils Super Bundle first. This bundle has 21 eBooks, eCourses, and printable cheat sheets, many of which are written by certified herbalists, aromatherapists, health researchers, educators and more, and are extremely practical and user-friendly.
Normally you’d buy these resources for more than $400.
But with their bundle model, you pay just $29.97 – less than 10% of the retail value – and less than your copay for many routine doctor visits.
With your bundle, you’ll have access to resources that teach you:
- a 6-point checklist to choose only the highest quality, most effective essential oils
- the 5 essential oils you’ll want to keep on hand
- how to give yourself an emotional lift with a special mixture of two herbs, and how you can relax and fall asleep naturally
- how to make an immune boost tincture formula
- a lavender scalp treatment that leaves your hair soft and shiny (and a foot scrub that leaves your skin soft and soothes jangled nerves at the same time)
Learn more or get your Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle here.
And if that sounds good, let me tell you about The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 83 digital products and it’s worth over $2,400!
For the cost of a small bag of groceries, you’ll get a complete healthy living library to help you:
- prepare whole & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
Learn more or get your Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle here.
Here's what's included:
- Heal Your Gut Summit by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Heal Your Microbiome Optimize Your Health by Dr. Jill Tieman at Real Food Forager ($5.95)
- Healing Patiently by Chloe Breczinski at How We Flourish ($30.00)
- Juicing the Right Way by Cameron & Erin Smith at Eat Real, Stay Sane ($17.00)
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand at Not Just Paleo ($24.00)
- The Eczema Cure by Emily Bartlett at Holistic Squid ($29.95)
DIY Beauty & Skincare
- Beauty’s Dirty Secret: 3 Simple Steps To Super Power Your Skin by Trina Felber at Primal Life Organics ($8.99)
- Discover Your Ingredient Profile by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($19.97)
- DIY Dental Care eCourse by Kari Newsomand Spark Health ($17.00)
- DIY Natural Body: Homemade Beauty Recipes for Natural Hair, Skin, and Body Care. by Matt and Betsy Jabs at DIY Natural ($9.99)
- Find Your Synergistic Skin Combination by Rachael Pontillo at Holistically Haute ($9.97)
- Fresh Facials & Scrumptious Scrubs by Katie Kimball at Kitchen Stewardship ($9.95)
- Get Glowing by Kari Newsom at Kari Newsome ($13.97)
- The Natural Beauty Course by Becca Piastrelli at The Dabblist ($47.00)
- The Natural Beauty Recipe Book by Stephanie Rose at Garden Therapy ($9.99)
- The No Poo Method by Ashlee Mayer at The Crunchy Moose ($19.99)
Essential Oils & Natural Remedies
- Common Sense Health by Laurie Neverman at Common Sense Homesteading ($4.99)
- Essential Oils for Health & Home by Crystal Brothers at Serving Joyfully ($39.00)
- Essential Oils Revolution 1 by Eric Zielinski at Dr. Eric Z ($97.00)
- Herbal Tea Kick-Start Guide by Kami McBride at Living Awareness ($147.00)
- The Hydrosol Quick-Start Guide by Lea Harris at Using EOs Safely ($7.99)
Fitness & Weight Loss
- 6-Week Jumpstart by Cindy Santa Ana at Unlock Better Health ($69.00)
- Startup7: A 7-Routine Mini Course by Bethany Learn at Fit2B ($28.97)
- Nutrition Reset by Dietician Cassie ($49.00)
- Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism by Maria Emmerich at Keto Adapted ($12.99)
- The Knocked-Up Fitness Guide to Pregnancy by Erica Ziel at Knocked-Up Fitness ($29.95)
- The TV Time Action Pack by Jennifer Hoffman at Healthy Moving ($29.97)
- Fix Your Blood Sugar Protocol by Nicole Jardim at NicoleJardim.com ($37.00)
- Harness Your Hormones for Effortless Weight Loss by Alisa Vitti at Flo Living ($27.00)
- Healing Hormones by Shiroko Sokitch at Heart to Heart Medical Center ($97.00)
- Natural Hormone Balance Guide for Women by Wellness Mama ($24.00)
- Perfect Periods by Bridgit Danner at Women’s Wellness Collaborative ($97.00)
Gardening & Homesteading
- Complete Wild Edibles Package by Sergei Boutenko at Sergei Boutenko ($30.00)
- Feeding Your Hens Right by Maat van Uitert at The Frugal Chicken ($107.00)
- Fiercely D.I.Y Guide to Seasonal Living by Kathie N. Lapcevic at Homespun Seasonal Living ($8.50)
- Home Canning with Confidence by Melissa K Norris at MelissaKNorris.com ($67.00)
- Jumpstart Your Urban Farm by Greg Peterson at Urban Farm ($67.00)
- Patio Raptors by Meredith Skyer at ImaginAcres ($9.99)
- Planning & Designing the Family Food Garden + Printable Planner by Isis Loran at Family Food Garden ($12.99)
Gluten- & Grain-Free
- Affordable Gluten-Free Living by Elise New at Frugal Farm Wife ($4.99)
- Brainy Breakfasts by Trisha Gilkerson at Intoxicated on Life ($10.00)
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Breakfasts by Lisa Wells at Cook E at Paleo ($15.00)
- Gluten-Free Party Food by Lindsay Garza at Veggie Balance ($3.00)
- Holiday Cooking: A Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Celebration by Terry Fites, M.D. at Molly Green Magazine ($5.95)
- Mastering the Art of Baking with Coconut Flour by Starlene Stewart at GAPS Diet Journey ($12.00)
- Whole New Mom’s Allergy-Free Meal Plan by Adrienne Urban at Whole New Mom ($14.00)
- A Mother’s Guide to Probiotics by Melanie Christner at Honest Body ($19.00)
- Autism Diet Success Workshop by Julie Matthews at Nourishing Hope ($47.00)
- Crunch by Dr. Orlena Kerek at Snotty Noses ($15.00)
- From the Birthing Tub: 50 Inspiring Stories of Natural Childbirth by Genevieve and the Mama Natural Community ($12.00)
- MamaBaby Birthing 2.0 by Kristen Burgess at NaturalBirthandBabyCare.com ($97.00)
- Why Won’t My Child Eat by Mary Voogt at Just Take a Bite ($9.99)
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger at Mommypotamus ($19.99)
- Everyday Wellness by Nina Nelson at Shalom Mama ($2.99)
- Fresh Start by Kresha Faber at Nourishing Joy ($59.00)
- Health & Wellness Planner by Emily Bredeson at Morning Motivated Mom ($4.00)
- Kinda Crunchy by Tiffany Terczak at Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($15.00)
- The Healthy Home by Erin Odom at Humbled Homemaker ($5.00)
- The Wellness Notebook by Angi Schneider at Schneider Peeps ($9.95)
- Tools for Teaching Toxicity by Lara Adler at LaraAdler.com ($197.00)
- Natural Living for Beginners by Stacy Karen at A Delightful Home ($29.95)
- 3 Phase Paleo by Stacy Toth & Matt McCarry at Paleo Parents ($22.95)
- 50 Paleo Recipes by Rebecca Baron at My Natural Family ($5.99)
- A Month of Meals: Protein Style by Jessica Fisher at Good Cheap Eats ($9.00)
- Easy Paleo Instant Pot Recipes by Dr. Karen Lee at DrKarenSLee.com ($14.99)
- Decadent Paleo Desserts by Hannah Healy at Healy Eats Real ($5.97)
Real Food & Nutrition
- Creating Wealth by Catherine Crow at Butter Nutrition ($22.00)
- Healthy Eating the Happy Gal Way by Jenny Layton at The Happy Gal ($22.99)
- Real Food by Desi Ward at Unconventional Kitchen ($19.99)
- Real Food on a Real Budget by Stephanie Langford at Keeper of the Home ($18.97)
- The Art of the Family Dinner by Beth Ricci at Red and Honey ($12.00)
- The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies by Various Authors ($7.95)
- 3 Ways to Upgrade Your Kombucha Tea by Dave Lindenbaum at Get Kombucha ($47.00)
- Delicious Dessert Thickies by Katherine Kyle at Green Thickies ($16.00)
- E at Right Away Collection by Laura Coppinger at Heavenly Homemakers ($8.00)
- Infused by Carissa Bonham at Creative Green Living ($4.99)
- Living Healthy with Chocolate by Adriana Harlan at Living Healthy with Chocolate ($22.97)
- Nourishing No-Bake Treats by Lindsey Dietz at Today in Dietzville ($7.99)
- Pressure Cooking by Wardee Harmon at Traditional Cooking School ($40.00)
- Quench: Cool Drinks for a Hot Summer by Kimberly Harris at The Nourishing Gourmet ($5.99)
- Skillet Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis at New Leaf Wellness ($3.99)
- Super Simple Smoothies by Kelly Roenicke at The Pretty Bee ($3.99)
- The Renewable Table by Lee Holmes at Supercharged Food ($14.99)
The only catch? These bundles are available for just 2 short days, so you need to grab yours quick! Last day to get yours is Thursday, December 29th.
Plus, it comes with almost $250 worth of bonus products including:
- Green Kid Crafts – FREE craft box ($19.95 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
- MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
- The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
- Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) OR FREE 1-ounce bag of Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $16.99)
- Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
- Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $27.95)
- Grove Co. – FREE Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent, Fabric Softener and stain remover, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value) OR a FREE 1-year VIP Membership for existing customers ($39.95 value)
- Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
P.S. A little birdie told me that after you buy one of these bundles, you’ll get a special offer on the second bundle, so be sure to watch for that after checkout!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here
This sounds like a good offer. I am sure that health conscious people would love to grab this.