WOW! Have you heard about all the new changes to Ibotta? I am pretty excited about not having to scan my items bar code anymore. What about if you refer three friends you get $30? How it works if you will get $5 for each friend you refer and if you refer a third friend you will get $15 on that referral.
This free app works at BJ’s and many other retailers to give you more money back.
If you are new to Ibotta you can sign up here and earn $10!
How to Get the $30 Referal:
Step 1: Successfully register a new Ibotta account using your unique referral code on a unique device.
Step 2: Redeem a rebate between now and June 30th.
“Any Brand” or “Any Item” rebates are excluded.
- Take a peek deal at this deal for Kettle Brand Chips using coupons and Ibotta at BJ’s.
Check out the new changes to Ibotta:
- The first thing you need to know, that some offers now have multiple rebates. Some offer can be redeemed up to three times each!
- The second thing is that Ibotta is eliminating the barcode scan! I find this incredibly useful! Sometimes I forget to scan my barcode or it gets destroyed when opening a package so I miss out on the rebate. Not anymore! Nearly 75% of Ibotta’s offers do not require a barcode scan.
- Third, some retailers like Walmart do not require an image of the entire receipt. Simply scan the QR code at the bottom of your receipt!
- Fourth, Ibotta is personalizing offers based on products you buy! This is a total game changer for me because now I’ll be able to redeem rebates for the brands I love!
- Fifth, set up Ibotta notifications to know when a saved rebate is about to expire.
Thanks MySavings for the Heads up on the changes!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here