I bought this coffee bar in the beginning of the summer last year from BJ’s and I LOVE IT! My brother told me about and I knew I had to try it. Our coffee pot was leaking and just tasting very weak.
This completely changed the way I view brewing coffee at home. It’s easy to use, the coffee stays hot and steaming your own milk is quite a nice at-home luxury. It’s really awesome when you only want one cup of coffee. You can brew one cup or a full pot. No more K-cups ( Although I love my Starbucks Hot Chocolate K-cups!)
If you are thinking about this for a Christmas gift this is the lowest I see it go at BJ’s and at other retailers. Right now its $149.99 on Amazon down from the original price of $179.99.
If you have any questions about it feel free to shoot me an email! This model is being discontinued at BJ’s.
Ninja Coffee Bar Features:
- Innovative machine helps you enjoy your coffee, your way
- Choose your brew, whether classic, rich, over ice or specialty
- Choose your size, whether travel, cup, full carafe or half carafe
- Enjoy rich tasting coffee in both classic and craft brews
- Auto-IQ One Touch Intelligence Technology draws right amount of water from reservoir
- Permanent filter preserves natural coffee oils for robust flavor
- Ninja Easy Frother froths milk to perfection
- Coffee scoop makes measuring coffee easy
- Double walled 18-oz. Tritan Tumbler keeps iced coffee cold longer and hot coffee hot longer
- Includes Ninja Coffee Bar, Ninja Easy Frother, 18-oz. insulated tumbler, 40-recipe book, permanent filter, measuring scoop, instruction booklet
- Warranty: 1 year