It’s a new month and that means new deals! Each month retailers offer savings on select items. Below is a list of the best buys in March!
Grocery Items You Should Buy in March
Frozen Foods! March is National Frozen Food Month! Keep a close eye on all the store coupon matchup lists they will be running deep discounts on frozen foods. It’s the month to stock up your freezer. We found a great second freezer to keep out in the garage on Craigslist. Expect to see major brands like Tyson, Eggo, Dole, Green Giant and more offer extreme discounts.
Check out the coupon database for frozen food coupons to pair with these sales.
Corned beef will be at an all-time low price this month.
- 7 Things to Never Buy From Wholesale Club
- 10 Things to Always Buy From BJ’s Wholesale
- How to Shop in Bulk-Like a Pro
Household Items You Should Buy in March
- Jewelry– Retailers are gearing up for one of their biggest sales day- Mother’s Day
- Luggage– March is a slow month for travel so stores offer sale prices to increase sales.
- Gardening Supplies– Spring is right around the corner!
- Cleaning Supplies– Stock up for the summer now with the sales this month
Not only is it National Frozen Food month, it’s National Craft Month! Keep those Michael coupons near. Watch the sale flyers this month for your local craft stores and Amazon too!
That’s right new models for the season start arriving now. Get a deal while you can.
If you are able to think ahead for next year now is a great time when winter clothing is marked down. Grab what you can use for next year at a discount price.
- NEW SERIES! #BJsFashion Friday where I dress from head to toe in apparel from BJ’s for less!
Check out the FULL LIST of all the BEST Deals at BJ’s Wholesale this week HERE.
BJ’s Club Quick Links:
- BJ’s Coupon Matchups
- FAQ to Coupons at the club
- Current In-club coupon Deals
- Online Instant Coupons
- Holiday Gift Ideas at BJs
- Electronic Deals
- Baby Deals
Limited Time! Grab a $25 BJ's Membership deal here.
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here