With the recent announcement of BJ’s coupons going to all-digital, I decided to share a video on doing this with you.
I’ve shared in the past with a video on how to add BJs coupons to your membership card; today, I’m showing you how to tell if a coupon online through BJs is a manufacturer or a BJs coupon.
BJ’s still allows one manufacturer coupon stacked with a BJs coupon. But today, BJ’s has double coupons available online, giving us great deals. Check those out here.
Watch the video below and keep in mind these key facts.
- You can only redeem a BJs digital coupon one time per transaction. Digital coupons do reset and can take up to 10 minutes.
- You can access the BJs coupons online through a computer, laptop, smartphone here
- You can download the BJs app- it’s not required though
- These digital coupons come off at checkout right before you are about to pay you can see the savings on the screen at checkout
MORE TIPS FOR SAVING AT BJS:
- BJ’s Coupon Book Ends July 20th
- Get 100 Free Loads of Laundry with TrulyFree
- If You Have an Instant Pot, You Need to Know About These BJ’s Frozen Meals
- BJ’s In Club Coupon Matchups Thru 6/22/22
- BJ’s In Club Coupon Matchups Good Through June 6
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here