With the recent annoucement of BJ’s coupons going to all digital I decided to share with you a video on how to do this.
I’ve shared in the past with a video on how to add BJs coupons to your membership card, today I’m showing you how to tell if a coupon online through BJs is a manufacturer or a BJs coupon.
BJ’s still allows one manufacturer coupon to be stacked with a BJs coupon. But today BJ’s has double coupons available online giving us great deals. Check those out here.
Watch the video below and keep in mind these key facts.
- You can only redeem a BJs digital coupon one time per transaction. Digital coupons do reset and can take up to 10 minutes.
- You can access the BJs coupons online through a computer, laptop, smartphone here
- You can download the BJs app- it’s not required though
- These digital coupons come off at checkout right before you are about to pay you can see the savings on the screen at checkout
MORE TIPS FOR SAVING AT BJS:
- Grab 6 Items for Under $40- New $10 Instant Savings Deal Idea
- BJ’s Wholesale Front of Club Coupon Book Scan 6/23
- BJs Spend $25 Get $10 Reward- Ends 7/10
- BJs Wholesale Club Opening 6 New Locations
- Last Chance to Save $1 Off Gas At BJs With These 10 Items