I don't know about you, but I am always looking for new lunch ideas that are easy to make and healthy. That's why I love this lunch hack that uses ingredients from BJ's. It's perfect for busy families!
Now that school lunches aren't free for public school kids, I want to make the girl's lunch packing a smooth transition.
We found the best way to achieve a nonsoggy sandwich from the freezer is to put it in the fridge the night before.
I have a video showing you how we prepped this and a video showing how the bread looks after being frozen and then thawing in the fridge the night before.
You can get all the ingredients at BJ's Wholesale club.
Here's the list of ingredients I used for this lunch hack. Tap each one to grab it right from BJ's Wholesale club.
- Hawaiian Rolls 32 ct. $5.99 ( BJ's is now selling Hawaain bread too!)
- Wesley Farms Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Lunchmeat $5.29/lb.
- Wellsley Farms Sliced Medium Cheddar and Colby Jack Cheese, 32 oz. $7.79
- Hellmann's Mayo 64 oz. $7.99
- Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter, 2 pk./48 oz.
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread, 2 pk./26.5 oz. $10.49
and any other condiments you like on your sandwiches.
WATCH THE VIDEO LUNCH HACKS BELOW
Here's What they look like after being frozen
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too! $20 BJ's Membership Deal HERE
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here