This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see disclosure policy.
Sign up with National Consumer Panel to earn points that you can use to redeem gifts from their catalog (or for gift cards).
Here’s how it works…
Tell NCP What You Buy
- As a panel member, you will be given a handheld scanner or access to the NCPMobile App.
- You’ll use the scanner or app to scan the barcodes on all the products you, or anyone else in your household, purchased during a shopping trip.
- You’ll also record other information about your shopping trips, like where you shopped, how much you paid, how many you bought, and more.
- Once a week, you’ll transmit all of the shopping data you recorded to NCP.
- You will also be invited to take surveys on a variety of topics.
Make An Impact
- You have the power to influence what products are sold in stores!
- The shopping data you send us is shared with manufacturers and retailers, who use it to make important marketing decisions about the brands they sell.
- Your shopping behavior helps influence future shopping experiences.
- As a participating member of the panel, you have the opportunity to earn a variety of rewards, including redeemable gift points and cash prizes.
This program is a lot of fun. I tried NCP about 6 years ago. Sign up with National Consumer Panel
and start earning rewards!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Clicking through these links, purchasing items, or printing coupons, come at no additional cost to you, but help keep this website running. Thank you, for your support!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO COUPONING AT BJ's
Sign up to receive the Exclusive FREE Guide, plus tons of money saving ideas, coupons, deals & more.