It’s that time of year already. The summer seems to have gone by in a blink! Thankfully, BJ’s has many items at the club for your back to school shopping. Come take a little tour to see what I found for students!
Are your students heading off to college? How about these neat retro appliances for their dorm? I liked the 3-in-1 breakfast station. It has a little toaster, and a removable griddle on the top, plus a 4-cup coffee maker. I could imagine this station getting a work out every morning before classes.
To go with the breakfast station, swing by the coffee aisle for a bag of Dunkin’ Donuts ground coffee and some coffee filters. Skip the decaf, your student will need the dark roast to help burn the midnight oil. 😉
Here are more great things that I found for older students:
There is a tag on the tote that says there are $80 worth of bonus manufacturer coupons inside!
You get 2 (24 oz each) bottles for $12.99.
The “Wallop” Backpacks have a computer sleeve and cell
phone/mp3 player pocket. But I REALLY liked the straps on
them. They are nice and wide, so a student will have extra
support and cushioning for carrying heavy books.
High Sierra Wallop Backpack – $24.99
For the younger set, I found the following:
Subjects include language arts, math, science and more.
There were so many back to school items that I had too many photos to upload. However, here are other products worth mentioning:
Roselle College Lined Filler Paper (1000 ct/5 pack) – $5.99
Mead Five Star Advance Weekly Assignment Planner (with pen holder) – $5.99
Black Marble Composition Notebooks (6 pack) – $3.99
PNY USB 8GB Flash Drive – $12.99
Apple iTunes Gift Cards (4 pack/$10 each) – $37.99
Sharpie Accent Highlighters (24 ct) – $8.99
Zebra Sarasa SE Gel Retractable Pens (10 ct) – $9.99
BIC Mechanical Pencils (40 ct) – $7.99
3M Post-It Super Sticky Notes (4″x4″/6 pads) – $8.99
3M Post-It (1.5″ x 2″ Neon/18 pads) – $7.99 – $3 = $4.99 (exp 9/15)
3M Post-It (3″ x 3″/18 pads) – $11.99
Scotch Thermal Laminating Machine – $21.99 (Note: I own this machine. It works wonderfully!)
Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches – $6.99
Did you see anything you would like for your students? Don’t forget snacks, lunch supplies, sneakers, underwear, laptops, graphing calculators, etc. The list just keeps going!
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite subject in school was (or is). Please leave your email address in your entry, so I can notify you if you win.
1. Become a fan on Facebook, then leave a comment on this post telling me you are a fan. If you are already a fan, just leave a comment on this post to be entered. Please leave your email address in your entry, so I can notify you if you win.
2. Follow MyBJsWholesale on Twitter. Then, come back to this post and leave an entry telling me your username. If you already follow on Twitter, just leave a comment telling me your username. Please leave your email address in your entry, so I can notify you if you win.
3. Tweet the following text and leave a comment with the direct link to your tweet (you may tweet hourly if you wish, for an extra entry each hour):
RT @mybjswholesale Back to School Gift Card #Giveaway http://bit.ly/nq2xp6 ends 8/28 @ 11:59 PM EST
4. Subscribe to the email list. If you already subscribe, just leave a comment on this post to be entered. Please leave your email address in your entry, so I can notify you if you win.
6. Follow on Google friend connect (over on the sidebar). Confirm your subscription, then come back to this post and leave a comment. If you already follow, just leave a comment. Please leave your email address in your entry, so I can notify you if you win.
7. List MyBJsWholesale.com on your blogroll or add the MyBJsWholesale.com button to your blog or site (you can grab it from my sidebar). Then leave me a comment with a link to where you have added it. Please leave your email address in your entry, so I can notify you if you win.
8. Blog about this giveaway on your blog and leave the link in the comment section. Please leave your email address in your entry, so I can notify you if you win.
Remember, leave a separate entry for each item you’ve completed, to be entered 8 extra times or more!
This giveaway ends
Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST . Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST due to hurricane Irene. The winner will be chosen randomly using random.org. The winner will receive an email from me and will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only, 18 years of age or older.
Best wishes to all of you!
I wrote this review for BJ’s Wholesale Club, and received a $25 gift card to shop at the club and facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own. One fortunate reader will receive a $25 gift card courtesy of BJ’s Wholesale Club. Thank you, BJ’s!
Get All The Best Free Spots To Print Coupons
Subscribe to get your own Coupon Resource List. Instant Download.
Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Thanks for Your Support.