Recently, I was invited by BzzAgent to try Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza, and share my honest opinion with you. In my pizza pack were 2 free pizza coupons (to try the pizza) and five $1 Off coupons to give one of my readers!
Before we get to the giveaway though, let me tell you a few facts about these pizzas.
– Available in six 10″ pizza varieties:
– Mozzarella: Fresh mozzarella, sun-ripened tomatoes, zesty pesto sauce
– Spinaci: Savory leaf spinach, mozzarella, hearty garlic sauce
– Funghi: Aromatic mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, parsley, oregano
– Quattro Formaggi: 4 premium cheeses: edam, mozzarella, emmental, blue cheese, basil seasoning
– Vegetale: Tangy tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, chilies, sour cream sauce
– Speciale: Pepperoni, cooked ham, spicy herbs
– Restaurant-quality, ready in just 12 – 14 minutes
– Now stocked in Walmart, as well as the frozen aisle of most major grocery stores on the East coast
– Suggested to retail for about $4.99, a fraction of Italian restaurant price
We have been extremely busy the past few days, and I was too tired to cook dinner. I decided to break my gluten-free fast and try the pizza.
When I opened the boxes, I thought the pizzas looked a little small. Yet, the toppings looked generous enough. The directions said to put the pizza directly on the oven rack. However, I decided to use my trusty old baking sheet.
Next, I tasted the Speciale slice. It was delicious, but I actually liked the Mozzerella slice better. Sometimes I find that pepperoni pizza is too spicy for me. However, this was the perfect level of spice for my palate.
I used to be a DiGiorno pizza fan, but I am now a Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza convert. My only wish was that they were slightly bigger (12″ instead of 10″).
Now for the giveaway!
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment with your first name and last initial. Let me know if you have ever had Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza before. Don't forget to leave your email address so I can notify you if you win.
2. Follow MyBJsWholesale on Twitter. Then, come back to this post and leave an entry telling me your username. If you already follow on Twitter, just leave a comment with your username.
Best wishes to all of you!
I wrote this review for BzzAgent, and received 2 free product coupons to facilitate the review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own. One fortunate reader will receive (5) $1/1 product coupons courtesy of BzzAgent.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here
Anna M<br />annamudrik at hotmail dot com<br /> never heard of this pizza would like to try
Kristin S at [email protected], I have never had Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza before, I would love to try some 🙂