Do you remember last year I had mentioned losing 60lbs in 6 months? Well, I had high hopes of reaching the goal, but I didn’t plan well enough.
Since January is almost here, and many of you have better health on your mind, I decided to open up a Facebook group and invite all of you to be accountability and encouragement partners!
This group is not focusing on 60lbs in 6 months. Instead, we will focus on a healthier lifestyle by removing sugar and flour from our diets. It’s as simple as that.
Are you ready to take the challenge with me? Join the No Sugar, No Flour, No Problem Facebook group and let’s get started!
Week 1 Challenge
1. Remove the sugar and flour from your cabinets. If it’s in the house, you are more likely to cave in a moment of weakness. Go through your cabinets and remove the foods that have sugar and flour. Cookies, cake mixes, brownie mixes, chocolate, pastries, bread, soda, iced tea mixes, ice cream, etc.
2. Go shopping for ingredients you will need. On my list are rice cakes, tortilla chips, salsa, sour cream, eggs, cheese, hamburger, bacon, rice, salad mix, cucumbers, carrots, scallions, tomatoes, fresh green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, frozen cooked winter squash, potatoes, onions, chicken, truvia, kale, quinoa, raw cashews, bananas, apples, and pineapple.
3. Weigh in and track your progress. I am using MyFitnessPal to track my weight, water intake and a food diary.
4. Join the No Sugar No Flour Pinterest Board. If you would like to pin recipes to the board, just email me at mybjswholesale (at) gmail (dot) com.
5. Join the 60lbs in 6 Months Pinterest Board. If you would like to pin motivations, exercises, or encouragement to the board, just email me at mybjswholesale (at) gmail (dot) com.
6. If you haven’t already, join the No Sugar, No Flour, No Problem Facebook group!
Let’s encourage each other and make 2015 an amazing year!
Disclosure: The information included on this blog is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for your own use or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan. Reading the information on this website does not create a physician-patient relationship or make MyBJsWholesale.com liable in any way. Consult your physician before starting any new diet or food plan.