Long gone are the days of going into the store browsing around filling your cart telling your kids to get over here, watch out etc.
BJ’s Pick up and Pay services are here! They even have it launched in my small town local club! It is now launched in EVERY club! You can also use your coupons on eligible items! Sweet!
What is it
This service allows you to choose your items available at your local club from the comfort of your computer/phone/tablet and then head to your local club and pick up those selected items. You can even hand over your coupons when you go to pick up your order.
How it works
First head on over to the BJ’s Wholesale Club website.
Select the “Shop This Club”/”My Club” button to set this Club as your home Club.
· You can now search for items on Bjs.com. Items that are eligible for this program will have the “Pick Up In-Club” text under the price.
· Once you have found the item(s) you would like to reserve, select the quantity and click the “Pick Up In-Club” button.
· You will now be able to view your Pick Up In-Club reservation by clicking the “Cart” link in the top right corner of your screen.
· To reserve this item for Pick-Up, click “Place This Order”.
· Once your Reservation is ready to be picked up, you will receive a confirmation email.
*Orders reserved before 1pm are eligible to be picked up in-Club after 5pm the same day the reservation was placed.
*Orders reserved after 1pm are eligible to be picked up in-Club the next day.
If you need to cancel/reschedule your Reservation, please contact BJ’s Member Care (1-800-257-2582).
You can view a whole list of FAQs on this new BJ’s Pick Up and Pay process HERE.
So share your thoughts?! Will you be using this service?!
Do you think this will become popular?
Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Thanks for Your Support.
- Couponing Resource List
- 101 Websites to Print Free Coupons From
- 2018 Coupon Insert Schedule
- BJ’s Prices & # of Barcodes On Products