Are you lacking important Vitamins? Even though you think you're touching on all the important ones in your current diet,
there may be some beneficial ones you're missing out on. Or your health has changed, and you know they can benefit you but you also know how COSTLY they can be.
Oddly for me, my Doctor gave me the go ahead with my usual diet of cakey goods and salt. Of course, he recommended some Multivitamins too.. My most important Vitamin is Iron and B12, Is there a valuable one for you?
If you're on the fence, consider these top 5 reasons why Multivitamins are worth it.
- Healthy aging. As we get older, our bodies have a harder time absorbing nutrients from food. The National Institute on Aging notes that starting around age 50, people begin to require increased amounts of certain vitamins and minerals. In fact, according to a study published in the June 2009 issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers found that taking a daily multivitamin & mineral supplement may help improve micronutrient deficiencies associated with aging.
- Making up for eliminated food groups. While some people have to cut certain foods like nuts or gluten out of their diets due to allergies, many eliminate particular foods or food groups from their diet voluntarily. This can cause vitamin deficiencies that would be helped with a multivitamin.
Trying a paleo diet? You might risk a shortage of calcium or vitamin D by eliminating dairy or grains. Cutting back on red meat? A multivitamin will replace the iron and B12 you would normally get from diet.
- Getting the RDAs you’re not getting from food.You’ve probably heard that the typical Western diet doesn’t include nearly enough daily fruits and vegetables. As part of that, you don’t always get the vitamins those natural foods supply. Supplementing with a multivitamin containing phytonutrients from fruit- and vegetable-derived ingredients may help. In addition, it’s important to keep in mind that RDA levels are set to prevent nutrient deficiencies. But there’s a wide range between taking enough vitamin C to avoid scurvy and the optimal amount you can benefit from.
- Getting that extra energy to get through the day. In today’s “go-go-go” society, one of the top complaints is a general lack of energy. Instead of reaching for that third cup of coffee, remember that your cells require certain vitamins and minerals to power your busy life; especially if you’re not getting a full eight hours of sleep or eating a balanced diet, a multivitamin can help provide the nutrients you need to feel energetic throughout the day.
- Managing stress. Daily life stressing you out? You’re not alone. But vitamins and micronutrients play a significant biochemical role in improving your brain’s cognitive processes, and studies have shown that a daily multivitamin—particularly one with high doses of B vitamins—can help to reduce stress and support a healthy mood.
Sourced from Rossmedicalcare.com
To be more convincing, let's look at the select Multivitamins on sale at Amazon TODAY ONLY!
*Note these are Add-on items and Subscribe and save Items. (you can cancel sub and save at any time, and you must have over $25 to ship Add-on Items)
for subscribe and save score an additional 15% when you have 5 or more active subscriptions.
Lil Critters Gummy Vites Complete Multivitamin- $6.57
Northern Lights Women's Organic Complete Gummy Multivitamin-$6.71
Northern Lights Men’s Organic Complete Gummy Multivitamins, -$7.87
Northern Lights Kids Organic Immunity Gummy Vitamins-$7.87
Northern Lights Organic Energy Gummy Vitamins with B-Complex-$8.09
Northern Lights Kid’s Organic Complete Gummy Multivitamins-$8.07
OLLY Goodbye Stress Gummy Supplements, Berry Verbena-$9.22
Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins-$6.47
Vitafusion Men’s Gummy Vitamins, 150 Count (Packaging May Vary)$6.95
L’il Critters Immune C Plus Zinc and Echinacea, 190 Count- $6.99
Consider subscribing to at least 5 items and save an additional 15%!
Amazon Quick Links:
- See All Active Lightning Deals
- Today Only Amazon Deals
- $25 & Under Deals
- Upcoming Toy Deals
- Active Toy Lightning Deals
- Baby Deals
- Upcoming Electronic Deals
- Upcoming Beauty Deals
- Upcoming Home & Kitchen Deals
- All Upcoming Deals
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too! $20 BJ's Membership Deal HERE
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here