*GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED. Wow, can you believe it? It’s the LAST day of our 20 days of giveaways, and it has been a ton of fun. If you have entered every day thank you so much!
I can’t wait to announce winners this weekend and give each of you a little something special this year. Taylor and I will be doing a Facebook LIVE video at some point today. We will also announce the winners live too. Don’t worry there will be a blog post and winners will be notified by email.
Thank you again for showing up with me every day! I hope you continue to check us out daily and are enjoying the holiday weekend.
TODAY 11/23 GIVEAWAY IS:
Win a Bella 8-Qt. Pressure Cooker + A Copy of My Ultimate Guide to Couponing at BJs– with bonus Free Printables!
What it does:
- Perfectly prepares up to a 7-lb. roast, cooking it faster than conventional cooking
- 10 one-touch digital preset functions include sauté/browning, pressure cook, slow cook, soup/stew, meat/chicken, rice/risotto and steam
- Durable stainless steel housing with cool touch handles, premium sealing gasket and robust cooking pot
- Auto-locking lid opens only when the pressure is released
- Easy-to-read digital display and easy to operate control panel for user-friendliness
- Delay cooking timer offers up to 2 hour settings, automatic keep warm and 99 minutes cook time
- Removable dishwasher safe non-stick cooking pot and accessories for an easy cleanup
- Cooks up to 70% faster than conventional cooking
- Easy-to-operate pressure release valve helps regulate the steam flow to lock or release pressure
- Includes pressure cooker, rice measuring cup, spatula
- Warranty: 2 years
HOW TO ENTER:
All you need to do to enter today’s giveaway is enter your email address below. You will need to enter each day’s giveaway. This email address will not count for any of the other giveaways.
*YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO OUR COUPON PAGE! That means you are all set 🙂
Limited Time! Grab a $25 BJ's Membership deal here.
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here