It seems every year BJs Wholesale Club brings out seasonal inventory and clearance earlier. After watching the sales closely at BJs Wholesale for the last 5 years I decided to share a BJs inventory schedule based on the current trends I’ve seen.
Last year things came out earlier than the year before, and it’ wasn’t just BJs, all other retailers were bringing out Christmas stuff in July! Not a fan. Are you? Be sure to save this post to Pinterest, Email it or use the Print button above! Or bookmark it for easy access anytime.
Sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss any new posts!
Here’s what is Coming in at BJs and When it’s going on Clearance
BJ’s January inventory new:
- Indoor furniture: Dining tables, couches/sofas & loveseats, chairs, end tables, kitchen islands
- Exercise equipment: free weights, treadmills, foam rollers & yoga mats
BJ’s February inventory incoming:
- Outdoor furniture: outdoor tables, fire pits, lounge chairs, umbrellas
- Summer products: grills, BBQs, paddle boards, boogie boards, beach towels, sunglasses, camping gear
- Exercise equipment & luggage (1st or 2nd week)
- Indoor furniture (2nd or 3rd week)
BJs March inventory incoming:
- Easter dresses, decorations, & candy
- Lawn & garden care: fertilizer, potting soil
- Summer items continue to expand
- Kitchen utensils, serveware, stoneware, & accessories
- Televisions – LCD & OLED
- Planters, fruit trees, seasonal flowers
- Pool supplies
- Kosher foods
- Outdoor lawn & garden care items, outdoor lights, outdoor accessories
- Easter items
- Exercise items- mats, weights, clothing
- Fourth of July Items start rolling in
- More Swing sets- summer patio sets
- Summer Dresses
- Spring clothing, shoes start to get marked down
- Tumblers, Contigo items, glassware
- Back to School Items like pens, notebooks, glue
- Outdoor lawn & garden care items, outdoor lights, outdoor accessories, outdoor furniture
- Rainboots and Kids Umbrellas, Hats, Sunglasses
- Summer clothing, swimwear, & footwear- Crazy right?!
- Home furniture & lighting (tables, chairs, lamps, sofas, loveseats, rugs)
- Back to College Items
- Bare bones school supplies
- Summer clothing
- Grilling Items
- Life Jackets
- Summer Accessories
- What’s left of patio sets
- Full on Back to School items
- Furniture for Back to College
- Winter Jackets slowly creep in
- Seasonal Beer like Sam Adams Octoberfest
- Home furniture & lighting
- Summer activity items
- Halloween costumes, decor, and candy – Last year 2018 Christmas trees and wrapping supplies crept in this month!
- Back to school items and home furniture
- Christmas wrapping paper, ribbons, scissors, tape, artificial Christmas trees
- Cold weather clothing
- Fall flavored coffees, baked goods, cereals etc.
- More inventory of Toys preparing for Christmas
- Halloween costumes, decorations, and Halloween candy- usually before Halloween!
- Ankle Boots leftover fall and summer shoes preparing for boots
- Holiday decor: lights, yard decorations, centerpieces, candles
- Real Christmas trees
- Holiday gifts, toys, gift baskets, gift boxes
- Throws & blankets
- Heavier shoes like boots
- Advent Calendars
- More Cookbooks
- You may find holiday decor and toys starting to go on clearance in mid-November
- Last of the Christmas decor
- Gift Sets
- Holiday decor, wrapping paper, ribbon, holiday gift items, gift baskets, gift boxes, hot cocoa, toys, throws & blankets
- Kitchen Appliances
- And toys from earlier go on clearance
If you enjoyed this post let us know in the comments section below and be sure to pin it, email it, or print it for later!
Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Thanks for Your Support.