A few months ago BJ’s offered the Simply version of Doritos, Cheetos and Lay’s potato chips. I was really excited to see this as a huge fan of these snacks. I’m hoping they offer these again right before back to school.
It was last June and I had my kids do a review on them. Before I could get the video published the box was gone at all area BJs. The White Cheddar Doritos are still a favorite! I really hope they come out at BJs soon!
Since the Cheetos are out I’ll share with you this cute video of what the girls thought of these snacks. Video is at bottom.
They are way cheaper at BJs than our local Tops and Walmart.
These chips are available at BJs in two for $6.98 deal. You can pick any two chips they have and pay $6.98 for both. It’s a great deal.
Tap image below to play video.
Keep reading and saving:
- 8 Inexpensive Cleaning Items at BJs You Should Get
- 7 Health & Beauty Deals to Skip at BJs This Month
- BJs Front of Store Flyer Coupons Thru 9/14
- Sneak Peek at BJs Exclusive Toy List 2019
- The Best Healthy Grab ‘n Go Snacks at BJs
Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Thanks for Your Support.