A few months ago BJ’s offered the Simply version of Doritos, Cheetos and Lay’s potato chips. I was really excited to see this as a huge fan of these snacks. I’m hoping they offer these again right before back to school.
It was last June and I had my kids do a review on them. Before I could get the video published the box was gone at all area BJs. The White Cheddar Doritos are still a favorite! I really hope they come out at BJs soon!
Since the Cheetos are out I’ll share with you this cute video of what the girls thought of these snacks. Video is at bottom.
They are way cheaper at BJs than our local Tops and Walmart.
These chips are available at BJs in two for $6.98 deal. You can pick any two chips they have and pay $6.98 for both. It’s a great deal.
Tap image below to play video.
Keep reading and saving:
- BJ’s $10,000 Gift Card Winner Picked
- 25% off ENTIRE BJ’s Store in Charlotte, NC & Geneva NY
- BJ’s New Front of Club Coupon Book Scan Thru 2/1
- 7 Absolutely Necessary Pantry Items to Get at BJs
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Closing Stores in 2020
See all BJ's Prices & Get Deals
Join our 6,000 members & never miss a deal again!
You'll receive instant access to your own PDF Pricebook.
- Couponing Resource List
- 101 Websites to Print Free Coupons From
- BJ’s Prices & # of Barcodes On Products