I know many of you shop both Costco and BJs and for those who may have missed it starting Monday March 30th, Costco will be closing at 6:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Weekend hours will remain the same.
Gas stations will be closing at 7 p.m.
My question for you is, do you think BJ’s should do the same?
Before you go and answer the question check out these posts:
- The Top 5 Best Frozen Food to Grab from BJs in 2021
- BJ’s Front of Club Coupon Matchups 10/6
- BJ’s P&G Promotion Get a $25 Gift Card
- 5 Frugal Grocery Tips You Keep Forgetting About to Save Money
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Now Offers Flat Rate Shipping