I know many of you shop both Costco and BJs and for those who may have missed it starting Monday March 30th, Costco will be closing at 6:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Weekend hours will remain the same.
Gas stations will be closing at 7 p.m.
My question for you is, do you think BJ’s should do the same?
Before you go and answer the question check out these posts:
- BJ’s P&G Promotion Get a $25 BJ’s Gift Card 2021
- How Does Couponing at BJs Work in 2021?
- 10 Amazing Items Under $10 at BJs This Month
- These 5 Items Pay for My BJ’s Membership Every Year
- 7 Intimate Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s For Cheap