I know many of you shop both Costco and BJs and for those who may have missed it starting Monday March 30th, Costco will be closing at 6:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Weekend hours will remain the same.
Gas stations will be closing at 7 p.m.
My question for you is, do you think BJ’s should do the same?
Before you go and answer the question check out these posts:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Members Can Save 75¢ Gal of Gas for May & June
- How to Score the Best BJ’s One Day Pass
- Enter To Win a $50 BJ’s E Gift Card
- BJ’s Wholesale is Expanding to a New Concept Store- BJ’s Market Opens May 6th
- Healthy Food Options that will Save You Time and Money at BJ’s Wholesale Club
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here