I know many of you shop both Costco and BJs and for those who may have missed it starting Monday March 30th, Costco will be closing at 6:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Weekend hours will remain the same.
Gas stations will be closing at 7 p.m.
My question for you is, do you think BJ’s should do the same?
Before you go and answer the question check out these posts:
- 3 FUN Things to Buy at BJs This May to Begin Summer
- BJ’s Wholesale Adds Exclusive For You Coupons to App
- BJ’s Front of Club Coupon Book 5/17
- How to Save 10¢ Per Item at BJs With New High Octane Gas Promo for May
- 10 Best BJ’s Brand Items You Didn’t Know You Needed