I know many of you shop both Costco and BJs and for those who may have missed it starting Monday March 30th, Costco will be closing at 6:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Weekend hours will remain the same.
Gas stations will be closing at 7 p.m.
My question for you is, do you think BJ's should do the same?
Before you go and answer the question check out these posts:
- BJ's Wholesale Club International Women's Day Promotion: Spend $70, Get $10
- 18 Reasons BJ's Beats the Bulk Shopping Game
- Last Minute Valentine's Gifts to Grab at BJ's Wholesale Club
- New BJ's P&G Promo is Back For Limited Time
- The Best Things to Buy at BJ's on a Retiree's Salary
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too! $20 BJ's Membership Deal HERE
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here