I know many of you shop both Costco and BJs and for those who may have missed it starting Monday March 30th, Costco will be closing at 6:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Weekend hours will remain the same.
Gas stations will be closing at 7 p.m.
My question for you is, do you think BJ’s should do the same?
Before you go and answer the question check out these posts:
- Is Your BJ’s Club Taking Paper Coupons Yet?
- 11 BJ’s Deals to Score Before Your Next Camping Trip
- Best BJ’s Wholesale Club Deals This Week 6/19 – 7/8
- 3 Things You May Not Know About BJ’s Digital Coupons
- The Best Review on Berkley Jensen Zero Gravity Chairs