This year BJ's Wholesale club will be closing it's doors on Sunday Easter April, 12, 2020. It is an usual year, and BJ's like other retailers has decided to give employees a much needed day off.
Thank you to one of our Facebook members who works at BJs for letting us know this. I'm so glad many retailers are doing this. Everyone working the front lines on this thing, is so appreciated.
Did you see this other BJs news?
- BJ's In club Coupon Book Expires 6/21
- Top 5 BJ's Products Under $10: Quick-Fix Meals for Busy Days
- Does BJ's Offer Free Shipping?
- BJ’s In-Club Coupon Book Good Through 6/5
- Shopping for Tires at BJ's Wholesale Club: Everything You Need to Know
Don't forget to grab a $25 BJ's membership for the ENTIRE year here.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here
I cannot get to the egg on this page. I see it when I first open it up but the video always covers it so that you can’t click on it.