With the recent announcement of BJ's coupons going to all-digital, I decided to share a video on doing this with you.
I've shared in the past with a video on how to add BJs coupons to your membership card; today, I'm showing you how to tell if a coupon online through BJs is a manufacturer or a BJs coupon.
BJ's still allows one manufacturer coupon stacked with a BJs coupon. But today, BJ's has double coupons available online, giving us great deals. Check those out here.
Watch the video below and keep in mind these key facts.
- You can only redeem a BJs digital coupon one time per transaction. Digital coupons do reset and can take up to 10 minutes.
- You can access the BJs coupons online through a computer, laptop, smartphone here
- You can download the BJs app- it's not required though
- These digital coupons come off at checkout right before you are about to pay you can see the savings on the screen at checkout
MORE TIPS FOR SAVING AT BJS:
- BJ's In club Coupon Book Expires 6/21
- Top 5 BJ's Products Under $10: Quick-Fix Meals for Busy Days
- Does BJ's Offer Free Shipping?
- BJ’s In-Club Coupon Book Good Through 6/5
- Shopping for Tires at BJ's Wholesale Club: Everything You Need to Know
Grab a $25 BJ's membership online HERE.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here
What if you purchase more than one item? Will the coupon/savings be deducted for each one? Can you use the coupon as many times until it expires?
No sadly BJ’s digital coupons are one time use for one item only.
Hello. I clipped a Bj”s “clipless” digital coupon and it now shows “clipped,”. How do I add a paper coupon from my Sunday newspaper for the same item? (Stack them)?
As of now BJs is not accepting paper coupons due to Covid-19.
Just to confirm, does that mean that I can stack coupons on the BJ’s site/app, as well as sites like Coupons.com that can link to my BJ’s card?