With the recent annoucement of BJ’s coupons going to all digital I decided to share with you a video on how to do this.
I’ve shared in the past with a video on how to add BJs coupons to your membership card, today I’m showing you how to tell if a coupon online through BJs is a manufacturer or a BJs coupon.
BJ’s still allows one manufacturer coupon to be stacked with a BJs coupon. But today BJ’s has double coupons available online giving us great deals. Check those out here.
Watch the video below and keep in mind these key facts.
- You can only redeem a BJs digital coupon one time per transaction. Digital coupons do reset and can take up to 10 minutes.
- You can access the BJs coupons online through a computer, laptop, smartphone here
- You can download the BJs app- it’s not required though
- These digital coupons come off at checkout right before you are about to pay you can see the savings on the screen at checkout
MORE TIPS FOR SAVING AT BJS:
- BJ’s P&G Promotion Get a $25 BJ’s Gift Card 2021
- How Does Couponing at BJs Work in 2021?
- 10 Amazing Items Under $10 at BJs This Month
- These 5 Items Pay for My BJ’s Membership Every Year
- 7 Intimate Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s For Cheap