With the recent annoucement of BJ’s coupons going to all digital I decided to share with you a video on how to do this.
I’ve shared in the past with a video on how to add BJs coupons to your membership card, today I’m showing you how to tell if a coupon online through BJs is a manufacturer or a BJs coupon.
BJ’s still allows one manufacturer coupon to be stacked with a BJs coupon. But today BJ’s has double coupons available online giving us great deals. Check those out here.
Watch the video below and keep in mind these key facts.
- You can only redeem a BJs digital coupon one time per transaction. Digital coupons do reset and can take up to 10 minutes.
- You can access the BJs coupons online through a computer, laptop, smartphone here
- You can download the BJs app- it’s not required though
- These digital coupons come off at checkout right before you are about to pay you can see the savings on the screen at checkout
MORE TIPS FOR SAVING AT BJS:
- How to Renew Your BJs Membership for $25 in 2021
- BJ’s Club Out of Toilet Paper AGAIN in 2021
- My Lastest BJs Wholesale Club Coupon Haul 50% Savings!
- BJ’s Front of Club Coupon Book Matchups 10/20
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Reveals its “Official Awesomest List of Toys for 2021”
Limited Time! Grab a $25 BJ's Membership deal here.
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here