We will be updating this post for 2021 as soon as we find out any news for Black Friday deals at BJs.
This year Black Friday deals are starting earlier than ever, and the same is true for BJ’s Wholesale members.
Along with Walmart, BJs is starting their Black Friday even on Nov. 5 and running special deals through the entire month of November.
There will be special exclusive daily deals as well.
And for our awesome readers of this blog, we are doing our annual 20 days of giveaways starting Nov. 2! So be sure to join along and follow us on Facebook for more giveaways there too.
Here is the sneak peek at deals coming and a press release.
-BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE: BJ), a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States, today revealed its Black Friday deals with savings starting earlier than ever on a wide range of items, including tech, TVs, toys, major appliances, kitchen appliances, home essentials and more.
BJ’s is also making Black Friday even easier for its members this year with more ways to shop, including free, contactless curbside pickup.
“We’ve made it easier than ever to save money and time at BJ’s this Black Friday. We’re offering earlier deals on the season’s must-have items and convenient shopping options like BJs.com, curbside pickup and pick up in-club,” said Molly Cox, senior vice president, general merchandise, BJ’s Wholesale Club.
“With unbeatable savings on hundreds of items, members can check off their holiday list in an easy one-stop shop, whether they choose to shop on BJs.com or in-club.”
BJ’s members can enjoy the treasure hunt experience this season whether they shop in-club or from their couch.
Members can visit BJs.com/HolidayShop and check back for new and extended offers, an expanded product selection, and limited-time savings throughout the holiday season while supplies last.
BJ’s announced that its Black Friday deals will start earlier than ever this year so that members can stock up on savings:
- Early Bird Savings: available Nov. 5 – Nov. 30, 2020 while supplies last
- Black Friday Savings: available Nov. 20 – Nov. 30, 2020 while supplies last
- 5-Day Deals: available Nov. 26 – Nov. 30, 2020 while supplies last
Members will sleep easy this holiday season with unbeatable savings on mattresses, furniture, and more. Plus, My BJ’s Perks® Mastercard® Credit Card holders earn up to 10% cash back1 when they use their card on tires, mattresses, and furniture at BJ’s from Nov. 20 – Nov. 30, 2020.
- Sealy Posturepedic Cedar Lane King Mattress (item 258887), $299.99. Available in-club and with curbside pickup and pick up in-club from Nov. 5 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last.
- Kate 5-Pc Bedroom Set (item 240496), $799.99.Available on BJs.com only from Nov. 5 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last. ( This item is available NOW 10/27 at this price here.)
Members can upgrade their tech for school, work, and play with savings on this year’s hottest items.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8” 32GB Tablet with BONUS 32GB microSD Card (item 236063), $99.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com from Nov. 20 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last.
- HP 14-fq0057nr 14” Touchscreen Notebook, Includes 1-Yr. Office 365 Personal (item 255789), $219.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com from Nov. 26 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last.
Members can turn their home into a gym with incredible deals on fitness equipment:
- ProForm Studio Cycle with 7” Color Touchscreen, Includes 1-Year iFit Membership ($396 Value) (item 250966), $699.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com from Nov. 5 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last.
- Weider Select-a-Weight 50-lb. Adjustable Dumbbell Set, 2 pk. (item 251638), $229.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com from Nov. 5 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last.
Members can enjoy more time in the kitchen by saving on new cooking essentials, appliances, and more:
- J.A. Henckels International Solution 12-Pc. Knife Block Set (item 207504), $44.99. Available on BJs.com only from Nov. 5 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last.
- Kalorik 26-Qt. Digital Maxx Air Fryer Oven (item 259055), $139.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com from Nov. 20 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last. Online prices may vary.
More ways for you to shop at BJ’s means more ways to save. That’s why BJ’s is helping members shop however they want this holiday season with free, contactless curbside pickup, free pick up in-club, delivery from BJs.com, same-day delivery, and more.
In addition to hundreds of unbeatable Black Friday deals, BJ’s is helping members save even more this holiday season:
- Get 50% off select toys in-club or on BJs.com from Nov. 5 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last. Members can shop BJ’s large selection of holiday toys, including The Official Awesomest List of Toys, at BJs.com/Toys.
- Save up to 40% off Whirlpool MAJOR Appliances plus FREE delivery‡, haul away‡, installation‡ and 2-year warranty from Nov. 20 – Nov. 30, 2020, while supplies last.
- BJ’s Home Improvement Limited-Time Offer: Up to 15% off* OR no payments or interest for one year* plus up to a $250 BJ’s Gift Card. To take advantage of this offer, members can visit BJsHomeImprovement.com to schedule an in-home consultation between Nov. 5 – Nov. 30, 2020.
- Up to $150 off on the purchase of a set of four tires with install from leading brands including Michelin, Bridgestone and Goodyear. Plus, BJ’s members are automatically entered to win a $500 BJ’s Gift Card when they buy a set of four Michelin tires between Nov. 20 and Nov. 30, 2020.** My BJ’s Perks® Mastercard® Credit Card holders earn up to 10% cash back1 when they use their card on tires, mattresses and furniture at BJ’s from Nov. 20 – Nov. 30, 2020.
Members can shop even more incredible deals on BJs.com during Cyber Week from Nov. 30 – Dec. 6, 2020. Members will enjoy dazzling savings on appliances, electronics, furniture, gift cards, security systems, and other favorites while supplies last.
BJ’s has implemented operational procedures to help ensure a safe shopping environment for its members and team members, including enhanced cleaning and sanitation, mandating face coverings, social distancing cues, and personal protective equipment.
BJ’s will also continue its tradition of closing on Thanksgiving to give team members a well-deserved break to rest and recharge. For more than a decade, the retailer has closed its doors on Thanksgiving so that team members can enjoy the holiday with loved ones.
More BJs News:
- Great News! BJ’s Wholesale Club Now Accepts Online SNAP EBT Payments Chainwide
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Returning Items to BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Get Your Christmas Shopping Done at BJ’s and Save!
- BJ’s In-Club Coupon Matchups Thru 10/5/22
- Coppertone Lawsuit Benzene Found In Sunscreen, How To Get Reimbursed
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here