If you were to go into our Costco group and bring up the premade Costco Pumpkin pie, everyone would agree they love it.
But when we asked our members in our BJs FB group most said Homemade is the way to go.
Here’s is a delicious recipe using Finlandia butter. Us couponers at BJs know we have gotten some amazing deals on this awesome butter in the past.
If you want to splurge on your baking this year, go with Finlandia butter. It’s one of my favorites to bake with.
Does it really make a difference in your crust?
All the ingredients can be purchased at BJs. You can also grab all these items online below and choose pickup. You don’t need to go into the store anymore they will bring your items out to you.
- Order Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin here
- Order Finlandia Butter here
- Order King Arthur Flour here ( clip coupon available too)
- Order Wellsley Farms Organic Cane Sugar here ( this is my favorite)
- Order Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk here
Check out the Pumpkin Pie recipe below and even grab a printable version as well.
Check out our favorite Thanksgiving items to pick up at BJs here.
This recipe is adopted from here.