Christmas is right around the corner and BJ’s has released their toy list again early enough for shoppers to stock up on toys before the peak holiday shopping season.
You will brand items in the list such as Fisher-Price, Barbie, Lego, Disney, Crayola, and VTech. All of the toys will be available in the club and online.
I’ve seen almost all of these at our local clubs in the Western New York region now. The press release is as follows.
Grab a $25 BJs membership deal HERE.
The Official Awesomest List of Toys from BJ’s is a great way for parents to get a jump-start on their holiday shopping. From educational toys, arts and crafts, and gifts inspired by the most popular TV and movie characters, The Official Awesomest List of Toys is only available at BJ’s and is guaranteed to make every child’s holiday merry and bright.
“At BJ’s our members love us for the unbeatable savings and value we offer, and their kids love us for our huge toy selection,” said Molly Cox, senior vice president, general merchandise, BJ’s Wholesale Club. “We’re thrilled to kick off this year’s holiday season with the unveiling of The Official Awesomest List of Toys and to help spread joy to kids of all ages.”
Members can shop The Official Awesomest List of Toys and BJ’s expanded holiday toy assortment on BJs.com and in-club beginning in October. This year’s list includes the following BJ’s exclusives:
- Airbrush Plush with two additional Airbrush marker colors and an extra sheet of stick-on stencils
- Paw Patrol Total City Rescue Set with exclusive BONUS four vehicles
- Kindi Kids Mystabella and Lil’ Sis Mirabella Exclusive Sister Bundle
- Super Power Air Rebound
- 5 Surprise Mini Mart with 15 Mini Brands
- Blue’s Clues & You! Ultimate Check-Up Time Blue with BONUS accessories
- Barbie Best Fashion Friend 28” Holiday Doll with exclusive deluxe holiday outfit
- Disney Doorables Mega Figure Pack with three exclusive figures
- Ryan’s World Vending Surprise with special BONUS Snack Surprises
- Giant Mystery Egg: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, PJ Masks, Barbie
But the fun doesn’t stop there! Members can check off all their kids’ wish lists with BJ’s huge selection of toys at an unbeatable value available in-club and on BJs.com. Some of this year’s hottest toys, include:
- Power Treads 70-Pc. Mega Stunt Track Pack
- My Squishy Little Dumplings with 8 Accessories
- Leopard, Fox & Unicorn Purse Pets
Crafts never go out of style and make the perfect gift for kids:
- Crayola Mega Dough Pack
- Style 4 Ever Tie Dye Spin & Stamp Studio
- Kinetic Sand Sandbox Set
- The Original Spirograph PLUS 2-in-1 Design Set
In the age of learning from home, kids can turn playtime into learning time with:
- VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk
- Dr. STEM Toys Talking World Globe with Interactive Stylus Pen
- ExploreOne 2-in-1 Sky and Nature Projector
Wooden toys are a timeless classic and members can shop a variety of options including:
- Light & Sound Wood Modern Kitchen
- Jupiter Workshops Deluxe 100-Pc. Wooden Train Table Playset
- Riviera Wood Doll House
- Hape Wood City Fire Station Playset
- Barbie Dreamhouse
- Fortnite Series 3 Trading Card Blaster Box
- Hot Wheels City Super Ultimate Garage Playset
- Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Real Moves Plush
Members can discover even more exclusive toys on BJs.com this holiday season including:
Toys from the most popular kids’ TV shows and movies include:
- Peppa Pig Wood Puppet Theater with 4 Puppers
- Barbie Dream Closet with Doll
- Care Bears Best Friends 14” Plush, 2 pk.
- Marvel Ultimate Protectors Pack
- Minions Loud ‘n Rowdy Action Figures
For the sports enthusiast, trading cards include:
- 2021 Donruss NFL Football Blaster Box
- 2021 Absolute Football Blaster Box
- 2021 Chronicles Baseball Cards
Even after the last gift has been opened, parents can delight their children with these surprise-themed toys:
Shoppers can learn more about The Official Awesomest List of Toys at BJs.com/Toys.
Grab a $25 BJs membership deal HERE.
Limited Time! Grab a $25 BJ's Membership deal here.
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here