BJs members will save $40 on the Ninja Foodi. Down from $189.99 to $149.99 score it in club or online with FREE shipping.
This is the lowest price I’ve seen it for at BJs Wholesale club.
If you are new around here or missed out- I got a Ninja Foodi last year for Christmas and LOVE IT! I mean really really love it. Here’s my review on it. I share Foodi Friday recipes on my lifestyle blog too.
If you’ve been wanting one this is a SUPER deal!
- The Ninja Foodi—The Pressure Cooker That Crisps. Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer, TenderCrisper
- TenderCrisp Technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the Crisping Lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish
- Pressure cook up to 70 percent faster versus traditional cooking methods; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Versus slow cooked, braised, or low simmer recipes; Tested against hand cut, deep fried french fries
- 6.5 Quart Ceramic Coated Pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA free, and easy to clean; Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family
- 4 Quart Cook & Crisp Basket: Large capacity, ceramic coated, PTFE/PFOA free basket holds up to a 5 pounds chicken or 3 pounds of french fries to feed your whole family. Nonstick for easy cleanup
- 14 Levels of Safety: Passed rigorous testing to earn UL safety certification, giving you confidence and peace of mind while cooking
- Frozen to Crispy: Skip thawing and save time; Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing off with a crisping method of your choice
- Includes: 1400 watt unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 6.5 quart ceramic coated pot, 4 quart ceramic coated Cook & Crisp Basket, stainless steel reversible rack, and 45+ recipe book
HURRY! Limited Time! Join BJ’s for $55/yr & receive a $35 Gift Card When You Use My Referral Here. That’s like paying $20 a year or $1.66 a MONTH!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here