Britas are always nice to have. You don’t have to use the Brita brand filters either. Many different brand filters often fit. I’ve tried the Great Value ones from Walmart, and they worked fine.
You could even try the Berkley Jensen brand filters which come in a 9pk for $29.99. However this Brita Water Filter Pitcher does include 2 filters to get you started.
This Brita pitcher was originally $29.99.
- Exclusive to BJ’s
- LARGE WATER PITCHER: This large clear plastic pitcher with two replacement filters is easy to pour and refill and is great for families
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine taste and odor copper mercury and cadmium impurities found in tap water*
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance a helpful status indicator notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced
- REDUCE WASTE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance
Item: 185694 Model: 29867