I had to stop and look at these when I walked on by BJ's club the other day. Markers that are legit to use on your body for temporary tattoos. I remember in college using the gel pens all the time. Although $20 seems expensive to me it would make a fun gift idea or date night!
*Update these are on clearance at many BJ's clubs now, check your local BJs.
When I saw two of these markers at Target I realized BJs was a pretty good deal.
Amazon has the same pack selling for $25 here.
- Express yourself with Body Mark by BIC Temporary Tattoo Markers!
- Create your own skin-safe* designs with cosmetic-quality temporary tattoo markers *Complies with cosmetic regulations. Follow all warnings and instructions. Not tested on sensitive skin
- Flexible felt tip for thin or broad lines
- Pack of 8 Assorted markers with bright, long-lasting colors Perfect for creating a wide variety of designs
- Great for special occasions, sporting events, parties, festivals, and more
- Warning: do not use near eyes or lips. Age 13+. External use only. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. In the event redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Ingredients: PROPYL alcohol, water, ACRYLATES/ DIMETHYLAMINOETHYL, METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, HYDROCHLORIC acid, TBHQ. May contain: blue 1 (C. I. 42090), Orange 4 (C. I. 15510), Red 28 (C. I. 45410)
- Download the Body Mark app for exciting content and inspiration!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too! $20 BJ's Membership Deal HERE
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here