Today Only! Instant Pot On Sale & Available on Amazon
Amazon's deal of the day is the popular Instant Pot! Down to $89.99 from $129.95.
This item is raved about by many of our members. Here is what a few have said about theirs.
Debbie Fox “I have the “Power Pressure Cooker”, I like it . It even cooks from frozen.”
Tricia Baldwin Clukey “I have the pressure cooker XL, which is the same thing as the instapot, and I love it. Takes the place of a slow cooker or rice cooker or pressure cooker or canner you name it you can do it.”
You can see more reviews in our Facebook group here.
- For families, 4-6 people
- Duo Plus is the latest evolution in the #1 selling multi-cooker the Duo series with more custom features, improved usability and a large attractive blue LCD screen
- Duo Plus replaces 9 common kitchen appliances including pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, egg cooker, sauté, steamer, warmer, sterilizer and it makes cake too
- Up to 70% quicker. A great meal is a press of a button away with 15 microprocessor controlled programs taking the guesswork out of your cooking. You can achieve perfect results every time
- All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel including the lid, the inner pot with 3-ply bottom and steam rack with handles. They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- UL certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms gives you peace of mind. Highly Energy efficient, this kitchen friendly cooker Emits no steam when cooking, contains all smells and automates your cooking. Accessories include – steam rack with handles, recipe booklet, serving spoon, soup spoon, and measuring cup
Sign up for Prime now if you haven't for a FREE 30-day trial ! Prime Day is July 17th and that's a super time to have a Prime Account. Get Christmas shopping started and maybe even DONE in July!
Amazon Quick Links:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE BJS DEALS! Come Hang and Score Deals with us on Tiktok too!
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here