Have you tried Almond Butter?
Here are 5 Reasons You Should
- Nut-based butters are full of healthy fats, and healthy fats are good for heart health and almond butter is an even better choice, as almonds are full of biotin for beautiful, healthy, hair.
- Individuals looking to lose weight may want to try eating almond butter. It has been found that eating nuts, specifically almonds, helps in weight loss and management.
- A tablespoon of almond butter contains 45 milligrams of magnesium! Those 45 milligrams of magnesium in almond butter account for 11 percent of the daily magnesium requirements for men and 14 percent for women.
- Almond Butter contains high levels of Magnesium, Iron, and Fiber. Benefitting bone tissue, Healthy oxygen for blood cells, and lowering the risk of chronic diseases.
- Regularly eating almonds (the same as eating almond butter) appears to positively affect insulin sensitivity, Which is great for Pre-diabetics.
Here are two fantastic options at BJ’s for Almond Butter.
MaraNatha No-Stir Almond Butter $7.99 ( was $8.49 )
Or grab this deal on Barney Almond Butter Dip Cups $7.50 12pk
- $1.50/1 In front of club booklet (expires 9/19)
Check out the FULL LIST of all the BEST Deals at BJ’s Wholesale this week HERE.
- New to couponing at BJ’s? Get started on our FAQ page here.
BJ’s Club Quick Links:
- BJ’s Coupon Matchups
- FAQ to Coupons at the club
- Current In-club coupon Deals
- Online Instant Coupons
- Holiday Gift Ideas at BJs
- Electronic Deals
- Baby Deals
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.