If you are looking for a place to score free coupons check out these 7 companies that give you $1,400 in Free coupons. When you take the time to pair a coupon with a sale price you get amazing prices and that my friends is called “extreme couponing”
If you want to get started couponing you can head here and read my Learning How to Coupon Steps.
*This post is also featured on The Frugal Farm Girl.
BJ’s Wholesale $425
Many of you are BJ’s members and they give you coupon books in the mail and in store but you can also print $425 in free coupons from their website.
Kellogg’s Family Rewards $150
You can sign up for a free account to print new coupons weekly exclusive to their site, rewards and more. Plus earn more points when you buy Kellogg’s products. For example at BJ’s you connect your membership number and every time you buy a Kellogg’s item you get points. No clipping extra coupons uploading extra receipts it’s wonderful. This goes for other stores who have loyalty programs.
Sign up with P&G everyday to request your freebies! They also have coupons available to print that are similar to the ones in the newspaper! If you are like me and rarely get the newspaper this is a great site to sign up for! You can also access tons of coupons and discounts using a store loyalty card.
General Mills + Pillsbury Up to $250 Coupons
Sign up and get the best of everything Pillsbury! Plus…Up to $250 in yearly coupons that can help you save on General Mills products, access to free samples (quantities limited – one per member) and their hottest recipes sent right to your inbox.
*Sponsored by General Mills
Tablespoon Up to $250 Coupons
Sign up and score up to $250 a year in coupons from General Mills. Plus gain access to over 25,000 recipes from brands you know and love. Sign up today, it’s totally FREE!
*Sponsored by General Mills
Walmart Coupons and Savings – $250+ in Coupons
Walmart is a great place to coupon, but keep in mind that prices will vary from store to store. Some items may not be available at your local store so be sure to download their app here to check out availability.
- You will be given “Change Back” or credit for the full value of your coupon if your coupon exceeds the purchase price.
- Walmart does not run sales so the biggest way to save is pairing manufacturer coupons along with mobile apps.
Target Mobile Coupons + Printable – $550+ in Coupons
Target has awesome sales and gift card promos every week and there are so many ways to save!
- Get the Target Cartwheel app on your smartphone to receive percentage discounts on select items.
- Target allows stacking of manufacturer coupons with store coupons which are available in newspapers, printables from Target.com and mobile coupons via text message.
- Check out my 10 Tips for Shopping Target Clearance Article.
- Learn the 7 Step Secret for Saving Money at Target
There you have it. Another place to check for coupons and get those deals!