Right now, you can get a BJs membership online (which is normally $55) for just $25! We do not know when this deal will expire. So don’t delay. This is for NEW Members only. If you need a BJ’s renewal membership deal click here.
*Remember that BJ’s is the only warehouse club to allow the use of coupons with BJ’s store coupons. We listed all the deals monthly here.
How to Redeem
Hurry! Quantities are limited, and these offers tend to go fast. Sign up for a BJ’s Inner Circle Membership for only $25! Regular price is $55.
I am also having a giveaway for you to have a chance at winning up to $75 in BJs Gift cards a WEEK which could be used for a membership renewal, a new membership and more!
- Win a $25 BJs gift card in our Facebook Group Here by being an active member
Win a $25 Bjs Gift Card when you join our mailing list below. [Slimattopemailsignup]
Here’s what your discount membership includes:
- 25% Off Grocery Store Prices† — We beat supermarket prices on national brands every day so you can stock up for less.
- Coupon-Friendly — We’re the only club that accepts all manufacturers’ coupons. Plus, Members receive coupon books to save more.
- Fresh Choices — A delicious variety of produce, meats, deli and bakery items includes everything you need for weekly shopping.
- Big Gas Savings — BJ’s Gas® has super-low gas prices every day. My BJ’s Perks®MasterCard1®Members save an additional 10¢ off/gallon.
- Surprising Finds — We carry Apple®, Beats, Cuisinart, Samsung and other leading brands at exceptional savings.
- Exclusive Club Brands — Save on our high-quality Wellsley Farms® and Berkley Jensen® brands that offer an even greater value.
- Membership Guarantee — If you’re not satisfied, we’ll refund your Membership fee.
BJ’s Club Quick Links:
- BJ’s Coupon Matchups
- FAQ to Coupons at the club
- Current In-club coupon Deals
- Online Instant Coupons
- Holiday Gift Ideas at BJs
- Electronic Deals
- Baby Deals
Limited Time! Grab a $25 BJ's Membership deal here.
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here