Brita Vs BJ’s Filters
It’s flashing change soon, then it’s flashing change in red.
How many months do you let it go before finally biting the bullet and buying replacement filters?
I was buying Brita’s filters for years until I recently discovered BJ’s has their own Pitcher Filters for a much better price.
That’s right BJ’s brand filters will fit inside your Brita filter!
Here’s the Breakdown:
Brita Filters Start at $22.99 for 6 and $36.99 for 10 at BJ’s.
Making each filter cost around $3.83 for 6 or $3.69 for 10! Almost $4 EACH!
BJ’s Filters are $29.99 for 9.
Making each cost around $3.20! You’re getting one less filter than the 10 pk but for $7 less!
About Berkley Jensen Brand Filters:
- Fits Brita pitchers and Berkley Jensen pitchers
- No pre-soaking required
- No black bits in water
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor for great-tasting water
- Includes 9 filters
Sure you can subscribe and save on Amazon for Brita Filters, but you’ll be paying more and getting way fewer filters.
We decided BJ’s was the best bet at $3.33 a filter and you get more filters starting at 9 each.
Do you get your Pitcher Filters at BJs?
Don’t forget everytime you leave a comment on our blog posts you are entered in our weekly $25 BJ’s gift card giveaways!
Check out the FULL LIST of all the BEST Deals at BJ’s Wholesale this week HERE.
- New to couponing at BJ’s? Get started on our FAQ page here.
BJ’s Club Quick Links:
- BJ’s Coupon Matchups
- FAQ to Coupons at the club
- Current In-club coupon Deals
- Online Instant Coupons
- Holiday Gift Ideas at BJs
- Electronic Deals
- Baby Deals
Post May Contain Affiliate Links. Thanks for Your Support.
- Couponing Resource List
- 101 Websites to Print Free Coupons From
- 2018 Coupon Insert Schedule
- BJ’s Prices & # of Barcodes On Products