Are you feeling like you are missing out on all the amazing markdowns BJ’s has every week because you are not a BJ’s member?
Or if you are super cheap like me– no shame here, you can read below for ways to shop at BJ’s Wholesale Club without a membership.
SHOP FOR ONE DAY
*UPDATE: BJ’s Now Offers a one day shopping pass for online shopping only. The good news with this is you can choose curbside pickup to avoid the hefty shipping charges. You can also stack coupons like the deals here.
ABOUT Online Shopping Pass:
BJ’s 1-Day Online Pass allows non-Member guests to experience the benefits of BJ’s Online Access Membership for 24 hours without purchasing a membership from BJs.com. For example: If you enrolled in BJ’s 1-Day Online Pass at 11:59 pm, you can shop and order from BJs.com till 11:59 pm the next day.
- Guests enrolled in BJ’s 1-Day Online Pass are restricted to our “Ship It” service only. Free “In-Club Pickup” and “Same-Day Delivery” are not permitted.
- Guests enrolled in BJ’s 1-Day Online Pass are not able to use clipped coupons but will receive BJ’s wholesale price for “Ship It” orders.
When you shop online be sure to Sign up With Rakuten so you get cashback for shopping at BJs and so many other retailers. If you are new to Rakuten you can sign up through my referral link here and get $20! ( Right now at BJs you earn 1.5% cashback)
You do not need a membership to just walk into BJ’s to shop. You can go through the entire store find what you like and see if it is even worth the membership.
If you find something you like and do not have a friend with you who has a BJ’s membership you can go to the member service desk and grab a one-day shopping pass.
When you use a one-day shopping pass at BJs you will be charged a 20% surcharge over and above BJ’s listed prices on all merchandise except alcohol.
If you decide to buy a membership seven days after shopping with your one day pass that 20% surcharge will be applied to your membership.
BJs recently added a new membership option, online access only membership. For $10 for the whole year, you can shop online only. I know it’s not FREE but it ends up being $0.83 per month to shop online at BJs and get member prices.
The downside is many items have a shipping cost. You can shop online for ONE day for FREE- which they recently added this year 2020.
Not all items found in a club are available online. It’s worth looking into though because there are still awesome online clearance deals.
3-MONTH FREE TRIAL
Check your local newspapers for the three-month free trial memberships. I haven’t seen one online in months. It is worth calling your local club to see if they are currently running a free membership trial.
I was told by a BJ’s employee you can only get a free trial when you go to your local club’s customer service desk.
This past year BJs did a Welcome One and All event for the first time where shoppers didn’t need any membership to walk into the store and shop and no surcharge when purchasing items.
Be sure to Follow Us on Tiktok for MORE Clearance and Ways to Save at BJs!
For other Membership Options at BJs Read or Pin
- BJ’s P&G Promotion Get a $25 BJ’s Gift Card 2021Starting today February 18th at 12 pm EST a new P&G promotion is starting. The way these P&G promotions work is you need to be a BJ’s member and spend $100
- How Does Couponing at BJs Work in 2021?Ive been shopping at BJ’s for a long time. Over ten years now. When I took over this website back in 2014, couponing at BJs was extreme. You needed multiple manufacturer
- 10 Amazing Items Under $10 at BJs This MonthLooking for some new items under a $10 budget? See if any of these recent price drops and coupon stacks at BJs are some of your favorite pickups. From select Yankee
- These 5 Items Pay for My BJ’s Membership Every YearIf you have been on the fence about joining BJ’s Wholesale Club, here are five items that may do the convincing. I save over $400 at BJs with only these five
- 7 Intimate Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s For CheapPlanning a date or buying impulsively to celebrate Valentine’s Day can blow the budget. This year you’ve set a new goal to cut back on spending for 2021, perhaps you’re still