Are you feeling like you are missing out on all the amazing markdowns BJ’s has every week because you are not a BJ’s member?
Or if you are super cheap like me– no shame here, you can read below for ways to shop at BJ’s Wholesale Club without a membership.
SHOP FOR ONE DAY
You do not need a membership to just walk into BJ’s to shop. You can go through the entire store find what you like and see if it is even worth the membership.
If you find something you like and do not have a friend with you who has a BJ’s membership you can go to the member service desk and grab a one-day shopping pass.
When you use a one-day shopping pass at BJs you will be charged a 20% surcharge over and above BJ’s listed prices on all merchandise except alcohol.
If you decide to buy a membership seven days after shopping with your one day pass that 20% surcharge will be applied to your membership.
If you want to learn how to MAXIMIZE your savings and shop smarter this year at BJs, grab my new Ebook to teach you how to do just that here.
BJs recently added a new membership option, online access only membership. For $10 for the whole year, you can shop online only. I know it’s not FREE but it ends up being $0.83 per month to shop online at BJs and get member prices.
Not all items found in a club are available online. It’s worth looking into though because there are still awesome online clearance deals.
3-MONTH FREE TRIAL
Check your local newspapers for the three-month free trial memberships. I haven’t seen one online in months. It is worth calling your local club to see if they are currently running a free membership trial.
I was told by a BJ’s employee you can only get a free trial when you go to your local club’s customer service desk.
This past year BJs did a Welcome One and All event for the first time where shoppers didn’t need any membership to walk into the store and shop and no surcharge when purchasing items.
For other Membership Options at BJs Read or Pin
- How to Use & Clip Digital Coupons for BJs ShoppersBJ’s shoppers are learning a whole new way to clip coupons at the club. I felt so bad the other day in BJ’s Club, when a shopper behind me asked
- Costco Now Limits Fresh Meat Purchases to 3 Per MemberCostco members are now able to only buy three fresh meat purchases per member- which is more than BJ’s is currently allowing. This is for a limited time. “Costco has
- BJ’s Is Now Limiting How Much Fresh Meat Members Can BuyThe Covid-19 pandemic has all sorts of restrictions going on among retailers. Now at BJ’s fresh meat purchases are being limited. Members in our Facebook group have shared their restrictions
- Bakery Items that Make a BJ’s Membership Worth ItComfort food for me is sweets. When I’m stressed I want to bake something and eat it as soon as it’s ready. As my kids get older and our schedules
- 11 Items that Will Totally Help YOU Save Money at CostcoAre you new to the wholesale Costco world? Intrigued by the giant size toilet paper bundles or maybe the bulk size freezer options? There are so many great areas to