BJ’s members will be excited to hear that BJ’s is now accepting coupons again. You may have noticed in your recent BJ’s Member coupon booklet the barcodes are back.
The best part is we can stack our manufacturer paper coupons with BJs coupons.
*Need a BJs membership deal? Grab one for $20 for the FULL year, and if you are already a member you need to check it out.
We do a list of all the coupon stacks for you here.
You can check out the FULL scan of the BJs coupon books that are found in club ONLY here.
Quick look at BJs coupon policy.
- Clipless Coupons are applied automatically, subject to applicable quantity limits.
- BJ’s and National Paper and Digital Coupons may be combined (or “stacked”) with Clipless Coupons.
- Each BJ’s Digital Coupon may only be redeemed once per transaction but will reload in Member’s Digital Coupon gallery to be clipped again during a later transaction, limit of (4) uses.
For BJ’s Paper, BJ’s Digital, National Paper, National Digital and Basket Level coupons:
- One (1) coupon type allowed per offer. A BJ’s Paper Coupon cannot be combined with the corresponding BJ’s Digital Coupon for the same offer and applied against a single BJ’s selling unit.
- BJ’s Coupons must match eligible items and quantities on the offer.
- Multiple BJ’s Coupons (Paper or Digital) for unique offers can be combined. There is no limit to the total number of unique BJ’s offers that may be applied against a single selling unit, so long as the total value of all Coupons applied against a single selling unit does not exceed the BJ’s retail price of the selling unit.
- National Coupons must match to the items and quantities on the offer.
- A National Paper Coupon cannot be combined with a National Digital Coupon for the same offer.
- Multiple National Coupons may not be redeemed against a single BJ’s selling unit.
Check out all our BJs coupon deals HERE. We update the site daily with new deals for you.