( which all money savers should) check your account for a $30 cashback reward when you purchase a BJ’s Perks Rewards membership.
We have this membership and I love it. It doesn’t require a credit card and you earn 2% back on almost all your purchases. You can read the fine print here. I did a comparison in our Perks Rewards memberships here. It tells you how much you need to spend to make the upgraded membership worth it.
• Bring this offer to the Member Services Desk. Market Code: IBTT19
• BJ’s Perks Membership® Members earn 2% cash back on most BJ’s purchases. Cash back is in the form of
electronic Awards issued in $20 increments that are used in-Club at checkout at BJ’s and expire 6
months from the date issued. Cash back can be requested in the form of a check prior to Awards
expiring by contacting Member Care at 800-BJS-CLUB. My BJ’s Perks® Program is provided by BJ’s
Wholesale Club, Inc. and its terms may change from time to time. Some exclusions may apply. Visit
BJs.com/perksterms for program terms.
• Offer is valid in-Club only, may not be combined with other offers, not redeemable for cash, nontransferable and only good for new Members. Plus sales tax where applicable. Offer is contingent upon your enrolling in BJ’s Easy Renewal®, and you authorize BJ’s to charge the debit/credit card first used at BJ’s after accepting this offer, an annual recurring charge in the amount of the then-current Membership fee for all active Memberships on your account, plus tax where applicable, on the first day of the month your Membership expires.
• Please make sure to present your market code to the Member Service Desk.
• Receipts dated prior to 8/1/19 not valid. All receipts must be submitted within one week of the printed receipt date.
• To receive credit, the submitted receipt must contain a retailer logo, product numbers, product text, total, and transaction number.
Expires August 31, 2020 2:59 AM
Limited Time! Grab a $25 BJ's Membership deal here.
MyBJsWholesale may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read full disclosure here