Finding the best deal is a given when it comes to how I shop, but sometimes store brand items don’t live up to their competitor. All of our wallets would love to dish out to the cheaper store brand, but what if your family hates it? Here on the blog, we have started reviewing BJ’s brand products. Check out our reviews before you make a purchase.
Remember BJ’s does have a 100% money back guarantee on all their store brand products.
- BJ’s Brand Detergent Pacs Compared to Tide Pods
- Wellsley Farms Peanut Butter
- Review on BJ’s MyPerks Credit Card
I have been a BJ’s member for almost ten years now and I am very happy. I love that they are offering more store-brand products to help members save money. I enjoy providing you an honest look at how BJ’s brand items stand up to their store brand competition.
Wanna give BJ’s items try for free? Enter our BJ’s gift card giveaways here.
Today I blind taste tested Chobani Greek Vanilla Yogurt to Wellsley Farms Greek Vanilla Yogurt. My kids picked a favorite. You can watch the video below for their reaction and mine or scroll down for the text comparison.
Disclaimer: I am NOT paid to give my opinion. This is NOT a sponsored post. 🙂
Chobani Greek Yogurt
Price: $4.79 for 40 oz. at BJ’s Wholesale
Ingredients: Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Live and Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus and L. Casei), Evaporated Cane Juice, Water, Vanilla Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Pectin.
Taste: Smooth, creamy, and light.
- Only natural ingredients that are not genetically modified (non-GMO)
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Gluten-free, Kosher-certified and vegan friendly
- Includes live and active cultures
- Includes 40 oz. of Greek Yogurt
BJ’s Wellsley Farms Greek Yogurt
Price: $3.99 for 40 oz.
Ingredients: Cultured Pasturized Grade A Non-fat milk, sugar, vanilla flavor, natural flavors, pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Contains Live and Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus and L. Casei.
Taste: Smooth, Sweet, thicker
- Excellent source of protein
- Naturally gluten-free
- Grade A
- Good source of calcium
- Supports small, sustainable agriculture
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Includes 40 oz. of vanilla Greek yogurt
Check out the FULL LIST of all the BEST Deals at BJ’s Wholesale this week HERE.
My Kids ages 4 and 6 picked BJ’s Wellsley Farms Yogurt. They said it was sweeter.
I picked Chobani because I like the smoother texture and less sweet taste.
We use both of these yogurts in our smoothies, for cheesecakes, and more. The options are endless and the price for both of these yogurts is affordable when you compare to other grocery stores.
- Make our favorite Fruit Smoothie using ingredients from BJ’s here.
BJ’s Club Quick Links:
- BJ’s Coupon Matchups
- FAQ to Coupons at the club
- Current In-club coupon Deals
- Online Instant Coupons
- Holiday Gift Ideas at BJs
- Electronic Deals
- Baby Deals
Which yogurt do you prefer?
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO COUPONING AT BJ's
Sign up to receive the Exclusive FREE Guide, plus tons of money saving ideas, coupons, deals & more.